First and foremost, Rabbits can live up to twelve years. I expect you to do research and determine whether this is a good pet for you, although we are educated on the care/needs of rabbits (as our specialty) it is not out job to educate every person who reaches out to us on bunny care. If you are just exploring the realm of bunny ownership please research as much as you can prior to making a purchase commitment (we ask that you please wait to contact us until you have done all the research and have decided a rabbit will be a good fit for you and your home). I suggest you follow several bunny accounts on Instagram and watch YouTube videos. Good bunny care tips and tricks can be found on www.myhouserabbit.com and www.petmd.com and www.spca.org. Google terms like "rabbit care 101" and "rabbit care guides". Join pet rabbit groups on Facebook and connect with fellow owners there. We do get inundated with emails/messages daily, so we really do not have the time to walk each and everyone of our families through the beginning guidance of bunny ownership. What we do offer is lifetime bunny support once your take you new pet home. We help solve any problems that may arise and also give tips and insight to raising a happy/healthy companion. Also, if you are renting a home or living in an area with restrictions, it is your responsibility to find out if rabbits are allowed prior to making a purchase. Many people are allergic to rabbits and/or hay. Please determine beforehand if you have any allergies that would prevent you from being able to keep a rabbit. We make no guarantees on adult size/weight. Holland lops can get up to 4lbs (and brood stock/AKA "False Dwarfs" or "normals" may even exceed that size reaching upwards of 5 lbs). We do our best to provide an idea of adult weight based off of parents size (some bunnies may end up being smaller or larger than that).
- Rabbits will not leave here until they are at their proper weaning age of 7 to 8 weeks. No exceptions!!
- Upon purchasing, you agree to never use the rabbit for human or animal consumption. You also agree to never release the rabbit into the wild. You agree to never leave a small child unattended with the rabbit, since rabbits are fragile and can easily be injured by rough handling.
- Unless prior arrangements have been agreed upon you agree to NEVER breed this bunny.
- I will not sell a rabbit to anyone under the age of 18 unless accompanied by a parent, or unless the parent has given their consent.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. There are NO refunds, exchanges, or credits given if you wish to return your bunny at any point. Once you take physical possession of your rabbit we are not able to exchange, refund, or give any type of credit. In the event something happens within the first 10 days (Health wise), then you can elect to bring the bunny back and receive a new bunny of equivalent or lesser value. See below for exclusions and terms.
- Lastly, if you have scheduled your bunny pickup, and you are more than 30 mins late, your appointment will need to be rescheduled and the remaining balance is due as soon as that appointment is missed in order to keep the bunny you selected on hold until you are able to pick him/her up. You have 1 hour prior to your appointment time to call to cancel or reschedule your pickup appointment without forfeiting your deposit/payment. If you do not show up to your appointment at all or fail to contact us immediately after your appointment is missed, then it is assumed you no longer intend to adopt a bunny from me and any monies paid will not be refunded and any claims to the rabbit will be forfeited. And in such case, the bunny will immediately be posted on my website and other social media platforms as available for sale.
* I reserve the right to cancel the sale at any time for any reason *
Note from the breeder (me)** I sell my rabbits to Pet Homes and 4h/FFA student homes. I typically don't place my bunnies into breeder homes. If you are a breeder and would like to be considered for a pedigree to be included with your rabbit, you will need to have the following; You are a current member of ARBA and/or HLRSC. You are an established Rabbitry with references (I am no longer offering mentoring services to beginner breeders). I highly encourage you to spay or neuter your rabbit.
*In order to be approved for one of my rabbits to be used in your breeding program you must make contact with us prior and fill out a breeder application. No exceptions will be made. A lot of my time, effort, money, and continued education has gone into my Rabbitry and breeding program. I've worked very hard for the quality animals I produce today. My goal is to improve the breed while producing animals as close to ARBA standards as possible.
If your rabbit becomes ill (from a contagious/infectious disease or a hereditary/congenital disorder) within 10 days of purchase date, I will take back the rabbit and replace it with a similar rabbit, which may take up to 12 weeks. We must be notified within 24 hours of onset of condition and failure to do so will void this warranty and any claims to a replacement.
*We reserved the right to take said bunny to our vet for a second opinion to confirm findings.
If your bunny passes away within the first 10 days then a photo of decease bunny is required as "proof" before any replacement is offered.
All paperwork (pedigree or birth certificate) will need to be returned when making a claim in addition to any veterinarian reports/medications.
We are not responsible for any vet fees and you will not be reimbursed for any fees incurred (maximum warranty value will not exceed your original purchase price). If you do choose a replacement bunny that is more expensive than the original purchased rabbit then you will need to pay the difference in cost.
Exclusions* If the rabbit has become ill due to neglect, injury (like jaw misalignment from pulling on wire/enclosures causing malocclusion), abuse, heatstroke, mishandling, or something out of my control, I will not replace the rabbit and your warranty is void.
Transport* It is hard to guarantee health of a baby rabbit, as it is exposed to many things out of my control once it leaves my care. I encourage you to inspect the rabbit before taking it home. If said rabbit is being transported by a 3rd party then once the bunny leaves our care we make no guarantees regarding health as your bunny could potentially be exposed to other animals which is outside of our control. Your bunny is sold "AS IS" when using a transporter other than myself. You are solely responsible for checking over the rabbit prior to taking physical possession and any concerns should be addressed before leaving my property. Anything developed past the 10 day warranty will not covered.
Genders* Rabbits are often difficult to determine gender at a young age. I will do my absolute best to determine sex, but I may make a mistake. I encourage you to check before taking the rabbit home with you. If I have made a mistake on the gender of your rabbit, I ask that you inform me as soon as possible (within 10 days of taking physical possession of your bunny), and I will do my best to make it right (either exchange the rabbit for one of the correct gender - when available - or, if you want to retain the original rabbit then a 10% refund will be offered of the original purchase price for the inconvenience).
Misc* Please note, we cannot guarantee; size, temperament (kicking, scratching, biting, or other behavioral/hormonal issues), breed-ability (reproduction), show placement on the table, and when sending home an 8 week old bunny we may not be 100% certain of the gender (we will do our best but accidents can happen) so you are strongly encouraged to check over your bunny thoroughly prior to taking him/her home.
Deposits/Payments* Deposits and bunny payments are NON-REFUNDABLE should you; change your mind, were not aware of our adoption cost, find a bunny sooner, stop communicating while trying to coordinate bunny pickups (essentially ghosting me), cannot locate transport (it is your responsibility to ensure you are able to get the bunny to your destination as we DO NOT facilitate shipping options), OR if you no longer are able to get a rabbit or need to return your rabbit due to; buyer's remorse, allergies to the rabbits, landlord/tenant issues, spouse or parent changes their mind, acts of god, or other related issues. The only time a refund may be offered, is in the event something unforseeable happens to the selected bunny while in my (the breeder's) care and the rabbit you reserved is no longer available. There is no "cooling-off" period as ALL SALES ARE FINAL when dealing with a live animal.
Location* We are located in Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 (I can also meet in Oak Hills, CA 92344), it is your sole responsibility to ensure you can either pickup in person or have an approved transporter deliver the bunny to your destination. We do not facilitate nor cover any shipping expenses. We do have approved & trusted transport companies I can put you in touch with if you need a referral. I have the right to refuse transport if I am not comfortable with the person and/or company transporting a bunny, and in such case, I reserve the right to cancel the transaction and refund any monies paid towards the rabbit in question. On rare occasion (pending my availability, your location and if I agree to do so) I could potentially meet at a halfway point (the fee to do this is roughly $1/per mile driven one way from the starting point of the city Rancho Cucamonga, CA). I don't often do those types of deliveries but if it is something you may think you are needing on my end, then please discuss this with me prior to remitting any deposits or committing to the waiting list.
- I usually sell my rabbits on a first come, first served basis, however if there is a bunny that you have your heart set on I will require a 50% non-refundable deposit to hold a rabbit until it is ready to leave my home.
- Available rabbits that are over 8 weeks of age will need to be paid in full to be considered "SOLD" or "ON HOLD". Rabbits MUST be picked up within 7 days of their "go home" date unless prior arrangements are made.
- Deposits will not be refunded if you cancel the sale.
- If I cancel the sale, I will refund the entire deposit. Exclusions: If the bunny was held beyond the 7 day holding period without prior approval, or if you fail to pickup the bunny on the agreed upon date, or if you no longer respond to email/texts/instagram DM notifications, then any payments received with be forfeited.
- I will not hold a rabbit without a deposit, and any remaining balance is due when you pick up your rabbit or when the rabbit reaches 8 weeks of age.
- I accept PayPal, Venmo, Zelle and Cash App. We do offer boarding at a weekly rate of $50 per bunny if you cannot pickup your bunny on the designated weekend of availability.
Note* If you are on our waiting list and have placed deposit for priority choice, we will attempt (either by email, text, Instagram DM, or Facebook messenger) to contact you regarding bunny availability for you to make your selection. If you fail to respond within 24 hours of the notification, your transaction will be cancelled and any claims to a bunny (and your deposit) will be forfeited.
Any rabbit that is 8 weeks of age or older will require full payment to be considered "SOLD". If said rabbit is to be boarded with us past the 8 weeks of age then a boarding fee will be implemented and the fee will need to be PAID IN ADVANCE. If you fail to pickup your bunny by the original agreed upon date I will make 2 attempts to contact you. After the 2nd attempt the purchaser forfeits all claims to the rabbit and said rabbit will be listed as "Available" on our website and any monies paid to us will be forfeited by the purchaser as well and NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN.
Each bunny will come with a bag of feed for you to use to transition the bunny to the feed that you will be giving your rabbit. This is NOT a starter bag of food, but it is to be used as a transition food only. Bunnies also come with a 10 page care guide. I highly suggest you read it so that you are familiar with Basic Bunny Care.
I genuinely care very much about my rabbits. I do my best to sell them to the best pet homes possible. If you find yourself in a position to where you can no longer keep your bunny that was purchased from me, I will take it back (no refunds will be issued on returned rabbits). We do have first right of refusal and require you to contact us FIRST if you must rehome your rabbit. **Please note** If the rabbit being returned is showing any signs of illness or injury, said rabbit will need to be seen & cleared by a veterinarian before I can accept him/her back into my home. We will also require a 30 notice prior to bringing any bunny back to ensure we have a proper setup ready to accept the bunny back into my home.
Effective January 1, 2021 companion bunnies will not come with a pedigree, they will come with a birth certificate. In an attempt to control back yard breeders and pet flippers, pedigrees will only be offered (for an additional fee) to approved breeders. Please email us for a breeder application.
By placing a deposit or making a bunny payment, you agree to the above terms.